Monday, June 8, 2009

What a hectic weekend I'd went through. Driving north to Ipoh, stay for less than 12 hours before shooting down to KL, just to have all my stuff packed and leave that 'mansion' that I've occupied for almost two and a half year.

Turmoil is depressing me further down with too much expenses to handle and too little to come into my personal treasury.

I took 2 days leave instead of strict regulation on absence due to the H1N1. I cant deal anymore with the time I had and the insufficient fund to settle out things.

I decide to move nearby to Taman Kosas on temporary basis. I'm eyeing for double storey terrace house for the next tenancy somewhere in Equine Park. Much nearer to Putrajaya and fuel cost shall halven the current expenses.

Imagine, renting a RM1000 per month double storey terrace house as a first tenant barely after it fit for occupation, spacious and not even a penny that we feel it really money-wasting even sometimes in rolling eyes, we realize that we had paid for the rent more than RM24,000 all this while.

Suddenly, a person that being accepted to occupied one of the room like 6 month ago, had made a deal with the houselord that the April 2009 rent will be paid on May without no one ever realize the fraudulent negotiation.

Few days before the May rental due date, he pack his stuff and sneak off the house and leaving the whole else in a total limbo. As the person that subjected on the tenancy agreement, and with the whole else that having no money, I absorb the cost on myself. Now that was the costliest monthly payment I ever paid. RM1250!

To add up the mess, the owner had issue out vacant-the-premise notice and today, is the final day we are here in this house. Hell I will never rent a house with a legal documents to sign on anymore!

I bear all this deadly cost and the result is I get my broadband disconnected by the provider, phone being barred, incomplete road tax renewal process, a month car installment unpaid and problematic OT claim. What else to come?

Well, this is written even before I was born to this world. Everything will going to be fine. I act cool because I will never let spontaneous human combustion killing me. If anyone ever encounter my flammable image, I suggest you a CO2 type of extinguisher.

2 comments:

Shopaholic_Sinful said...

owh dear.... u should not absorb the cost.. i think rm1k for u to bear all by urself... is a bit too much dont u think??

TUMPANG BLOG said...

way too much.. i was like in the verge of urban poverty then..

huhu

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online