Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Oh.. it is time to load something in this blog again.. Well, this time around, it should be done in a slight descretion measure... You know why? It caused by.. bla bla bla.. ( still I cant put it in here based on the discretion policy ..) well forget about it..

I heard that my claim on OT works was pending approval.. Yes it is mine alone.. and what should I expect is.. more and more commotion will arise.. But as I did promise that there'll no be such thing for at least a year.. Maybe it is a mere rumours.. Yet, I felt so lazy to clarify with the person who responsible to handle the claim in the post-approval process.. I only wanted to have the amount transferred exactly by the end of next week as promised by the fund transfer clerk.

When the richer is getting richer.. the poorer will definately getting poorer.. It a natural things happens everywhere...

I was so happy and jovial to have my transfer application there on the desk of by boss. I was asked to rethink about it but I wouldn't rethink on that golden determination. I'm not filling the form in my sleep-walking mode. I was wide awake and completely sober filling it down.

Lot of things happen in my life lately and it is a long way to go for me to achieve something in my life..

Everyone is invited to read my blog and every personal feeling, emotion and jovial rhapsody that I was into will be load into it.

Things without facts, will always come in a story that will never have any names and place refered. Jusr assume it as another short story of mine that can be happens to anyone else.

If only I have more time, like 34 hours a day, I might fabricate it with dialogues and make it fit to be turned into a telemovie. But I'm not in a diligent mode right now.

Sooner or later, someone will done that for me.

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online