Saturday, June 6, 2009

It was a hot hot day in Ipoh as usual. When the clock strike 12 at midnight, I was rest on my back pending fall asleep. But suddenly at around 12.20 my phone ringing and Khailie was on the line, telling me that they, which means there is more than him, were at Hajris.

Okay. I agree to join them and take a fast bath and reached Hajris around 12.45 am. The not so cool thing is, none of them is there. I call for Nasi Lemak and Teh O Ais, consume it in the lowest speed that I could and still at almost 2, there is no Khailie and the others.

They must be informed that my phone line has been barred so I cant make any outgoing call or SMS. In a little bit frustration, I left Hajris and go to Tasek. SMS alert ringing to tell me at this time around, Iki asking me a reply on my location. Well, its a partly funtional celular phone you dumb. Cant you guys give a call?

I went back to Hajris and again, no one is there. I took a Nescafe O Panas and watching a kungfu movie on the projector screen with no attention paid on it. My mind telling me that from now on, trust yourself when he tell you, dont go, stay at home, have a good sleep.

After that, I went back to Tasek and hang out with whoever, ah luckily Syai and Latep is there. And when its about 4 am, I left Tasek for home.

Setting the abhorrence mode down, I determine not to lend my attention on an invitation made by a single call again.

2 comments:

Hello Bakerz Bakery & Cakes said...

abang dark bukan ke kitaorang tungu kat LQ.. ward dah sms kat abang bagitahu ward gi LQ malam semalam... yang telepon abng semalam adalah danny pakai telpon khailie.... dia kata abang on the way to LQ to meet rest of us... tunggu2 tak der punn..... :( gini citer sebenarnya....

TUMPANG BLOG said...

LQ.. hajris.. macam jauh je bunyi nyer... takkan bleh salah dengarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr~

sudahhh~ 2 jam menunggu sambil kira kereta masuk.. ada 135 buah kereta semuanya

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online