Thursday, July 23, 2009

It is a normal occurrence for anyone to feel exhausted with the journey they were into. The journey that have made them encountered various reason to keep them walking.

But at certain moment, they might be clueless on direction that they should go. In negotiating the route, intersection of changes keep appear on every designed distance whilst.

As long as the journey is jovial and surrounded by voices that brought happiness, these junctions are frequently passed with no concern.

But when comes the part of the route that crossing a silent territory, one will realize that they are actually moving alone. Option on reroute is too good to be true.

This is the time when they habitually look for intersections that they know it must be somewhere ahead, to divert their way so they could leave the creepy territory.

For a weird reason, the dark and eerie territory is still under the joy and gay jurisdiction but not everyone's route is designed to cross the social-centric districts, thus having their way passing the backyard of the happiness precincts that repeatedly thought as a road to nowhere.

Usually, when they've been led into this dim area, their souls underwent a massive rehab and the results always rely on the resolution that has been made whilst reaching the intersection that they longing for.

Will I turn back to the social-centric district? Or turn to the route that leads me out of the young and jovial state.

Notwithstanding the different state they might opt for, they actually shares the same communal sphere connected by the internet. But some are choosing to lead a new life and keep their past in their life archive.

When name is just a name, without any figure, any synchronized attitude and any corresponding communication that enliven it, it will forever remain a name.

It will be remembered as something that once giving shades on one's life or perhaps, pose an eclipse onto one's feelings that deteriorate emotions.

I did realize that I was happily congregate with so many types of people with so many kind of attitude that edified me with lot of lessons. I simultaneously getting serious on my conscious on what am I suppose to do next.

With two identity on internet which is one is the real me and the other is my pseudo, I am seriously thinking on eliminating the epithetic identity and move on with the real one.

The problem is, my real name is stand for an active young politician and to make it worst, I now realized that not everyone that I befriend with in this part of atmosphere is those that we can call a truly reliable pal.

I might go for a new life and keep my past in my life archive. I will close my pseudo identity account in Facebook and this blog will be renamed by next month. Abgdark will be a history of the online community.

Am I that strong? I’m afraid that I’m not !!!

2 comments:

Shopaholic_Sinful said...

part of life is to learn and another one is to improve to be better.

on the other hands, if you think it would be best for you to carry your real name in the cyber world, that would be good too.

indeed in cyberworld, everyone is superficial. Nothing is really genuine.. perhaps the owner of the "name" knows exactly who he is.. or perhaps still finding the lead to the correct path in order to reached the destination.

All I can say to you.. being a politican and active is no easy to live in a life whereby people take it differently.

Make a wise choice. I believe your wisdom will lead you to the best level of interest.

TUMPANG BLOG said...

thanks eddie.. i was now on an intersection of uncertainty..

:(

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online