Saturday, July 11, 2009

This is my first absence on KL roads on early Saturday... haha... ( Roads katenye... padahal..... dentam dentum....) The reason is.. tomorrow.. there is gonna be a day of my first experience on being a tourist guide...

One of my weed fella, worked as a tourist guide.. on freelance basis.. Haha.. I wonder since when that kind of job is ever available here in M'sia..... But.. this fella offered me a luxorious offer... some three digit earning... for a single day trip... excluding tips that might rewarded by the tourist... ( Tu pun kalau mangkuk tu happy la kan...)

After all.. I have a good idea to bring him to a resort that build in an orang asli theme... everything made by bamboo.. woods... attaps.. and Lata Kinjang too... I knew my Gopenghagen quite well.... ( Padahal.. orang Tambun.. berlagak tetap ..)

This kind of business is actually part of my brainchild idea... I mean.. regarding the orang asli homestay.. but seems like one Chinese lady has been the first with the capability to materialized it... But I still eyeing one in Jalong.. Sg. Siput.

Meanwhile.. there must be a reason why I dont go for the dentam dentum tonight... a valid reason ... haha... Let it remain something in my mind.. ( Baik takyah cakap kan? )

It goes like.. when you being at a place with the right condition to get sweating by moving your body in artistic way... people just look upon you like... " He is a clubbing bitch "... now that is quite gross but it really is.. So I think that my absence... could lessen the bitch factor.. LOL..

Ya lor.. I can oso sleep maa all the way to Gopeng... but I dont want la... people are using my service to have me wide awake... speak something that they wish to hear.. kann?

Anyway... on the other issue... I applaud the step made by the MoE on the English thingy... I've been writing to newspaper opinions column since 2002.. opposing the not-so-brilliant policy of PPSMI....

For me... let the subject taught in the kid's mothertongue.. BUT.. the English lesson should be given more hours per week.... AND... the Science and Math could be tought in English paralell with the ongoing sylabus..

BUT I'm not an Education Minister... I'm just an assistant of a part time tourist guide.. tomorrow.. till then.. good night.

Gua Tempurung..Gua Tempurung.. Gua Tempurung.. Gua Tempura.. Gua Tempura.. Udang Tempura... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ~

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online