Monday, July 13, 2009

Whenener we submit our milage claim, the most fucked up things that we try to avoid is the query that sometimes, being faced as a normal subsequence. As I'm the one that hates queries on milage claim which I really made, I attached a newly inspired sheet of a Google Maps 'Get Direction' result as a proove of the journey that I made.

As an example, this is how the sheet is gonna look like after I set it in black-and-white mode as a printer friendly page. This one is for my July 13th Putrajaya - Shah Alam - Putrajaya milage claim. All I have to do is to key in the name of the starting point and the end point.



The result for one way distance then appeared with the suggested routes. For that, it stated that the shortest distance is 37.1 km via Lebuhraya Damansara Puchong (LDP). Back and forth, my travelling distance should totalling up to 74.2 km and with RM0.45 rate, I score a RM33.39 as for today's claim. Now, is that worth queries?



With this idea, I was actually bemused with my own imagination. Being a CEO for a company that managing a milage claim portal that working in collaboration with Google Inc., where all the milage claim in civil sector, are directed to be made throught it.

Haha. It sounds implausible. But I knew Second Finance Minister. And he knew me too! That's why I love politics!

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online