Monday, December 22, 2008

I was on my way to Mutiara Damansara just now when I passed the Touch N Go toll gantry at Ampang-KL Elevated Highway. I was tailing a Toyota Alphard which I would say, driven by another Malaysian.

I will boldly note the racial classification of the driver if I could see the driver.

The toll gate had a malfunction moment when I saw it vertically positioned which is I never alerted. Only when the Toyota Alphard lowering the speed whilst passing the scanning unit without flashing its card, I knew that it was a chance to experience a freeway moment of the elevated highway.

But I never feel that I should do the same. I stop and flash my card to get RM1.50 being deducted. I used the facility with my Viva and it was my moral obligatory to pay for the service. After all, it just RM1.50.

Then I have a close thought in my mind, why on earth we have this skinny rich people in this country? It more less showing to me that some loaded people are taking the obligation of paying RM1.50 for granted.

Maybe they feel that they had pay enough in form of taxes but will that makes them feel that they have the right to run away avoiding the RM1.50 charge?

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online