Friday, December 5, 2008

I’m here again writing. Too much issues to be analyze and some of these issues are those that best described as “ ngoh mh’ jungyhi aa “, a Cantonese phrase for “ I dont like it!”. I was bedazzled recently by the fact that I’m getting reconnected with my alma mater’s friends. Some are loosing contact for 15 years! Thanks to Facebook.

Anyway, I’m not in a mood of writing. Sometimes, you might found bombastic words in here and sometime the whole posting is a ‘raw material’ that at least for the designed purpose, delivers the message clean and clear.

For perfectionist out there, give some space for flaws as what we have there in our real life. You might have big comfy cars, but when you waive down a taxi cab, you wouldn’t get a red and white Vios that will stop to accommodate you. (Although I found one Vios cab in Ipoh... hahhaha)

Let things move from crawl to toddle, from walk to run. Speed-up your car while you are not in hurries is a gas wasting and never a time saver when you are actually wasting it there upon arriving.

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online