Friday, December 5, 2008

I successfully scaled the NSE of E2 (the southbound) with my WRG5061’s odometer in September, and beong a frequent user of Ipoh – KL fragment. Last Sunday i.e. the 30th November turned to be the northbound task for me. Unfortunately, to get to Kota Sarang Semut, a town 16km south of Alor Star, I had to get off the highway with short of 59km to complete the whole NSE scaling experience.

With this journey, I have successfully driven on 93.18% of the NSE with a total length of 820km of the whole 880km within 3 month! While most of my journey within the period doesn’t counts, the record that I’ve made shown that on Sept 1, 2008, my odometer cumulated a total of more than 16,000km and today the figure is totaling some 24,000 km. 8,000km for three month with an average of 88.18km per day. With the fuel consumption designed at 18km/litre, the car has consumed 444 litres of petrol in 90 days.

Anyway, there is nothing important about it. Haha!~

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online