Tuesday, December 23, 2008

It less than a fortnight away from the first day of year 2009 which was the year that predicted as the downturn year. But I don’t care much on that. I’m still far away from the business community. Doesn’t mean that I’m feeling secured too much with my job that being paid with the taxpayer’s money, in overall, I feel that I should focused on my job now more than before in promoting healthy life and smoothen the delivery system.

Life
From the very first hour of New Year 2008, I was thinking on the jovial rhapsody of the brand new days in the brand new year that I supposedly ‘impose’ on my life despite sorrows that attached. Days counting and life enjoyed at every stake allocated. I was influenced with so called fag-hag for months until the MLM done us apart. No thanks to Lampe Berger. In May, I bought a Perodua Viva, a 1000cc compact car which I drove on the first time as a person that for years never steer any wheels. For the first 8000km, I felt proud with the fact that, I’m a driver without valid driving license. But a few hours after I successfully passed my driving test, a car crushed on my car’s buttock in Ampang on July 11. Isn’t it ironic? By the end of August, I met Wan which is now, being my honey despite tens of commotion that we went through in the process of knowing each other. I fall into his sincerity beside few other things that might never work for a relationship. But we are working hard to regulate everything. To date, I believe that we had passed through phases that even a year old relationship had not gone through it yet.

Work
At the early stage of 2008, I was kept in nuisance over the sub-division that I was putted as the person who accountable for the distribution plan. I then switched the responsibility with my colleague that held the same post as me but far younger. This is due to the mishap that I experienced when my 2 month old car involved in an accident which has hampered the efficiency of my authority on managing the sub-division. And now, this green boy is whining more than I ever did before. :-P

Family
My mom and dad now had a bending thought on my bachelorship. My younger brother is now a divorcee and thus, I could make them realized that I never going to seek marriage for the reason of happiness. After me rejecting my mom’s proposal to get me a wife which is her friend’s daughter, she had lowered down the tune now at least for few years ahead. Haha.

Friends
Oh my. Friends are comforter, and friends might be a poisonous inhaler. But being wise about friends since the day I left my house for the playground to seek friends back in 1983, I could say that I’m not a ‘beruk tunggal’ that only try to make friends with anyone recently. I love having PLU friends from G4M and straight friends of my hometown and workplace. The serious fact is, straight friends never act like girls of the girl’s school. They don’t bother to create camps and gangs and influenced people. They wish to be as neutral as they could be and back stabbing is something that beyond necessity. Besides three quarter of persons that I knew through G4M which I could describe as those with ‘high plasticity index’ of attitude, I’m happy to be with the remaining quarter that always can be trusted and decent like Azward, Khaile, Eddie Meksin, Yama, Amar, Benster, Isk, Kuzuto, Chumie and many more. Yes, 3 out of 4 are completely kiddo.

2009 Anticipation
I wish that I can keep my weight below 80kg. I also wish that I can overcome obstacles so I could further my study.

2 comments:

bungeCENGKEH said...

Lihatlah Langit Di Atas Sana
Tersenyum Melihat Tingkah Kita
Selalu Ada Peristiwa
Yang Membawa Pertengkaran

Maksudku Hanya Ingin Yang Baik
Untuk Kita Berdua Dalam Bercinta
Baiknya Aku Buruknya Aku
Terimalah Aku Apa Adanya

(Chorus)
Pastikan Kau Dengan Aku
Jangan Ada Cinta Lain
Tak Pernah Aku Terlintas
Niat Ku Untuk Berpaling

Maafkanlah Aku Sayang
Bila Belum Kau Bahagia
Sejauh Langit Di Atas
Kan Ku Kejar Bahagiamu

Biar Langit Dan Bumi Meruntuh
Biar Jasad Kita Tertimbun Di Sana
Tetap Bersama, Tak Ingin Lepas
Mencintaimu Ku Jadi Begini

Shopaholic_Sinful said...

abg dark: I think everyone experience turbulence in 2008 and I wish you have a good and fantastic 2009..

may all your wishes come true.. life is full of bumpy ride.. isnt it?? without it..we wont grow... :)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online