Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The night before I went to Penang, I went to Rum Jungle Ipoh, clubbing with my friends which we've never been clubbing together for almost 3 years.

The uncrowded night is something way to relaxing with spacious floor for everyone to dance to the housemusic.

These are my friends that treating themselves with 2 bottle of Chivas Regal and I just sip a coke as I have to drive North on the next morning. Do you buy me? Haha!

Like elder brother like the younger. Which is my younger brother? Haha. Too bad for a divorcee like him, indulged in clubbing atmosphere in his late 20s, almost a decade after he derogatorily smack me with his words when I was all out with my clubbing and drinking habits.

Anyway, I had a nice time being with them and enthusiasticly considering the next gathering session.

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online