Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Bought in Aug 2007, my belonging, a Nikon Coolpix L2 is considered as among the valuable item of mine. Unfortunately, the lens became gila and starts to go dysfunction before 7000th snap. Perhaps it was a sign for me to get another camera which is more expensive than this one. Some might say, "Aiya.. buy handphone with camera lah!" . But I would say " A phone is a phone. A sole device to produce a meticulous image is a camera." Those with the absence of art in photography might rely on their communication cum image capturing device. Some also tend to give a statement such "My handphone aa.. seven megapixel wor! You have aa?" . Even I started with that cheap and lousy one; it still suits my desire on image production. Let a cellphone be a cellphone. I might buy one if camera manufacturers invent ' camera with communication device ' as to compete with ' handphone with image capturing device ' made by cellular device manufacturers. Being persnickety enough, let separate both of it and.... I hate video calls.

1 comments:

bungeCENGKEH said...

nanti kita beli camera yang canggih yer,yang puas hati.....dah tengok2 dah kat kedai...ada rezeki dapatlah nanti yer

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online