Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Mazidul Akma Sidik (MAS) is a controversial host for a investigation programme aired on TV3. Due to the exposure in 360, most of the g4m members express their dissatisfaction on him. While I was busy composing for the Betong post, there's a thread that drew my attention. A Mazidul Makeover Contest. So I spent couple of hour on the art of 'makeover' using Paint even my honey told me to sleep early! Sorry dear. I just can't resist this kind of game! Huhu..

This is MAS pic that being the datum of the game.

This is the four version of him with different theme i.e. The Oriental Exotica, The Day For The Party, The Bollywood Fever and The Corporate Women.

Anyway, it just for fun. Now I really have to sleep!

2 comments:

f said...

*pitemzz*

Ade Aku Kesah? said...

pak tam...

mane yg pakai bikini ittew?

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online