Wednesday, November 12, 2008

It was a tiresome day I went through today. Woke up at 8 in a misty morning, drove down the highway to Taman Meru and left my car at my 'pilot's' home. ( a term 'driver' is considered gross among chaffeur in civil service )

We departed at about 9 for Penang and arrived Georgetown at 12 after 1½ hours stranded at the congested Penang Bridge entrance. The person that supposed to recieve the things we brought was not there in his office and we need to unload it after lunch break.

It such a beautiful day in Penang . But I don't have my camera with me. :-( ... Should I was there at Love Lane with my camera, surely there is nothing more catchy than a bunch of schoolboys, absurdly in absence of Malay boys, walking out the school gate and lit up cigarettes without hesitate... yea.. a peculiar sight indeed. Usually I found Malay boys do so..

Pending the clock strike 2, we have our lunch at Line Clear, a Nasi Kandar stall which is... terribly located at an alley heading to a compound surrounded by pre-war shop terrace at Penang Road. If this kind of premise ever exist in KL, I bet, no one in handsome office attire are willing to get themselves be seated by the waiters.. But here.. loads of them no matter Chinese, Indian of Malay, holding plates full of Nasi Kandar, longing to look for empty seat! ( maybe it was a rare occurance and i was like so lucky to see that... and whatever!)

We went to Chowrasta Market doing some nutmeg bargain and get all the stuff unloaded (tu yang paling penting.. tapi tetap last) by 3.30 before we left Penang heading down to Ipoh.

Ah! Azward texting me saying that he want to meet me in Ampang. Seems that I was in Ipoh, and Ipoh do have its own Ampang, see you there at Ipoh's Ampang! #$%^&*!!! I want to have an early snore... Damn.. my back is aching... as I'm............ going......... ya....... drive............ zzzzzzz
....zzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online