Thursday, March 19, 2009


I try to keep it low as some might agree that I'll only babble on a defensive measure if I'm echoing the sound I heard in a similar self-centric melodrama.

It is not as easy as reformatting your disc space in forgetting things that so closed to you, mixed up your feelings, pose a hazard to your coolness and still you want it with hopes.

Hopes that later being subsided by your straight faced confess "This is me. And I'll always be me." So why I cant just be myself when everyone is proudly claimed that they'll never changed abit by other's advice.

Okay, its over. Yes it is. But it still not if I can have you without your never this and never that. It is still not if you can have me without pushing me to the corner of my limit until my word "KUSUT" is nothing to you.

It wouldn't hurt me this bad if your faith in me are strong enough and overwhelming the slanders that you get from your Mr. Story Teller i.e. the most trusted informer. Who the hell he is remains as a mystery for me and opened the dor for the day to come and make us apart completely.

Now, you'd let the whole blogosphere think that I successfully get you out of my mind by your baseless thought. When I replying your sarcasm on G4M forum previously, by not referring to anyone, you text me and screw me like I'd set you naked on public.

I never whine to anyone to refer to the fact that I contemplatedly cornered by your dilapidate fabricated accusation which has completely change my personality and that is never enough for maybe until I was yeilded completely on your scale.


Not every good intention come with good manouvre on hadling it. Building an orphanage with forced labours that cruelly supervised will end up more and more orphanage need to be built.

What you should ponder on is, why on earth, when everything is over, I feel like being a newborn country. This is caused by lack of your effort to low down your subjugation mode. Alarmingly, you're then, having your CIA KGB etc to ensure a tree will not walk off the lawn.

Should I feel this as a new dawn of a hopeful day, will you make it as a license to ensure I will drowned in a sea of guiltiness? You will never be able to.

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online