Monday, January 19, 2009


The day for both me and him to face the greatest test of our relationship is approaching. It is so near that I could feel the moodiest moment is transiting in. I feel like how it gonna be living in solitary. Like I could feel what he would feel there soon, 1,500km away.
He told me yesterday, in his glassy eyes, that he will have no one to talk to on this matter. The matter of something you love , yet you cant touch and see before your eyes, but only could hear voices. He said, here in KL, I still have our friends to talk to, to say my whine and grouses about the unpleasant situation imposed by destiny upon us.

Sometime I feel like want to stay away off our friends, sharing the loneliness he gonna pass through. I feel that I need to feel the same as what he feel over there. But could I justify everything in the way that I never know wether it is good or bad for both us.

Tomorrow, Wan will fly away to Sabah. He said he wouldnt be long working over there. But how long is not long? The tense is optimizing.

Early Sunday morning at Genting Highlands, having the remaining hours that left for both us to spend it wisely..

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online