Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Last nite I was offered an Acer lappy with a killing low price at RM700. After a tactical bargain, I get this notebook for RM600. Manufactured in Jan 2008 it was a year old laptop that worth 'lanyak'.

After sending Wan to Hentian Putra, I drove straight home. Wan took 11PM bus to Dungun, to meet his family before he'll be flying to Sabah next Tuesday.

Prior to that, I've booked an Air Asia flight to Kota Kinabalu for RM190 including the return ticket. I'll be going to KK on Feb 26 to March 3 and will be staying at The Beach Lodge foer 5 nights that only cost RM225. That will be my first time landing in Sabah.

Now, I was in Hajris, Salak Selatan with Kuzuto having my dinner.



1 comments:

TT said...

Hmmmmmm yang paling bawah tu macam kenal saja haha.

Kirim salam dengan dia.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online