Saturday, January 24, 2009

Spending too much time thinking on how Wan going to suit himself with ambience far from home, I decide to go home for Chinese New Year break. A mixed feeling between sad and pity and how on earth should I spend my 4 days break made me stick on the decision to return to Ipoh, where thousands of Chinese flocks home for their grand day.

Khailie called me around 10PM and I did promise to get along with them after I pick up one little guy that wanted to jump on my bandwagon for Ipoh. But I had to turned them down since Mael, my housemate urges me to depart excatly at 12 midnight. This coward baby want to tail me all the way north which end up I speed up leaving him after we had a late supper at mamak somewhere after Tapah.

We join the highway exudos at Slim River when bumper to bumper crawl turned still right at the interchange. In a sarcasm manner, yell at the PLUS fler "This is what we get with your 10% after midnight toll discount". The man smiles.

I decided to get hurry by entering the Highway at Gopeng but end up stucked at Ipoh Selatan Toll for about 30 minutes.

When I reach the housing estate, the place where I belong, I found that Butik's car is not there at his house. I called him and he said that most them are still at Shuttle 8 disco in Ipoh. What? Its 4.30AM bastard!

When I arrived at Shuttle 8 gate, they are about to leave but waiting to welcome me home. Some in tipsy and most are drunk. Few of us went to Nasmir Ipoh Garden and few seeing nothing but bed.

After testing Maxis Broadband at Ipoh Garden, I found the signal was UMTS. That is way much greater than what I expected. When we stopped at Sunway City near Lost World of Tambun which is 1 km from my house, the signal is UMTS and HSDPA. Oh my! I really love this.

When I test it at my home, it turned to be GPRS. What a foolish consolation.




Nasmir, Ipoh Garden


1 comments:

Jimmy Rahimin said...

pic no 2.

both kiutt~

:P

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online